HEALTH & SAFETY ENVIRONMENT POLICY
CHEMPA is dedicated to conduct its business activities in a safe and healthy manner that also minimizes any environmental adverse effect. To achieve this ambition, all facilities shall work by the following principles:
The code provides a framework of the Company’s values and ethical standards. The following principles are applied in our day-to-day business:
● Identification and evaluation of all HSE hazards or aspects and the management of those risks to reduce their impacts to acceptable levels
● Compliance with local HSE legislation
● Prevention of accidents, injuries, and pollution
● Intolerance of the conditions and behaviors that contribute to incidents and injuries
● Reduction of waste and conservation of resources
● Recording, communicating, and continuous improvement of HSE performance
● No smoking, drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Senior Management shall visibly uphold these principles throughout CHEMPA and integrate them into the Company’s HSE Procedures and Management System as well as review HSE performance.
Every employee shall be trained and held accountable for complying with the CHEMPA’s HSE Policy and related procedures, practices, instructions and rules. Working safely and in an environmentally appropriate manner are conditions of employment. Each employee has a duty to report workplace conditions or practices that pose a safety hazard or threaten the environment and to take reasonable actions to reduce such risks.
Everyone is responsible for recognizing that by risking incident or injury, they are putting in jeopardy what they value and those they care.