At Chempa we conduct our business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the countries in which we operate and in accordance with our Company’s high ethical standards. The CHEMPA Code of Conduct (the “Code”) is one of the tools, developed to assist our employees and representatives with meeting our legal and ethical obligations.
ABOUT THE CODE
The code provides a framework of the Company’s values and ethical standards. The following principles are applied in our day-to-day business:
● All decisions and actions should be in conformity with all applicable laws, regulations and CHEMPA policies and procedures.
● Business should be secured only on the basis of competitive market system and the appropriateness of earning a profit by providing with superior service.
● Individuals must be honest and trustworthy in all actions and relationships for, and on behalf of CHEMPA.
● Both in performance of our duties for CHEMPA and our outside activities, we seek to avoid the appearance, as well as any actual, conflict of interest.
● Each decision or act must be proper, in terms of both our own sense of integrity and the scrutiny of others. It should seem appropriate even if publicly disclosed.
Human dignity should be respected at all times in our dealings with others. Communications must be honest and accurate. Confidentiality must be maintained where appropriate. All partners of CHEMPA should recognize and value ethical conduct. All employees should be committed to quality and constantly strive to meet and exceed customer’s expectations. All transactions must be accurately and timely recorded in the books of CHEMPA. The foregoing principles are embodied in the specific policies and procedures set forth throughout the code.